Monday, March 10, 2014

The Coolest Tech Assistant in The World.

Like a bad Kevin Bacon public service announcement (you'll never know the comfort of parachute pants, people!), I recently moped about my house lamenting post 1980's technology. No more yellow pages and rotary dial phones. It's all about web pages, blogging, facebooking, tweeting, and pinning. I had tried to build my own website a few years back and I just couldn't get the "techy thingy things" to work.

Enter my 13 year old son. Within minutes he was in my studio taking reference shots and a couple of hours later he had a working website running. It was amazing to watch him pull all the elements together. He took the time to re-create a virtual representation of my studio in blender render. When you visit my new web site it feels like you just walked into my studio, saw a painting on the wall and said, "Show me more like that!" You can visit me on my blog, follow me on Pinterest, stalk me on facebook and tweet to your heart's content. Go ahead! Mason and I would love to know what you think. And the new website is even mobile friendly.

http://www.angelamenziesart.com

When Mason isn't bailing his mom out, he's creating some pretty fantastic art himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment