Friday, March 1, 2013

Wild Women

I paint naked women. My paintings are not nudes and they are not figure studies. They are the stories of wild women, as told through my paintbrush. Wild women are honest and courageous; they are self accepting; they know the value of themselves; they are not afraid of their vulnerability and they know they are enough. Nobody emboddies this message more than my dear friend Caroline. I am so honored to be painting her story entiltled "Size: Acceptance". The theme this month at Angela Menzies Art is Wild Women!

 
"Size: Acceptance"
30" x 30" acrylic on canvas
$950

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful painting! I love when people art with honesty.
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to come check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 gift card to Shabby Apple!
    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete