Monday, July 18, 2011

Stinking Fish Studio Tour 2011 begins this weekend

The Stinking Fish Studio Tour begins this weekend.  So grab a brochure and visit the wonderful 24 studios throughout the picturesque East Sooke and Metchosin.
 


Welcome to my space, Brown Dog Studio.  I paint, knit, felt and sew.  I also encourage my sons to sell their artwork as well.  They have quite the fan base actually!



You can find many small works of art and art cards.

You just might make friends with Beatnik Bob.

So grab a cup of coffee and come on out to enjoy Brown Dog Studio and all it has to offer. 
java monster coffee cup cozies for your morning coffee


share my love of animals with me.

small art... big art

felted octopus art and wild women

this bag could be yours!

rest yourself and your soul.


See you soon at Brown Dog Studio!
 1344 Martock Rd, East Sooke, BC

July23-Aug 1

open all year by appointment

















No comments:

Post a Comment